[PD] Help patch for arrays

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri Oct 28 15:18:09 CEST 2016

Hi Miller,

just noticed that the help context for arrays (not the [array] object) has changed somehow in Pd 0.47. When I create an array, right click and open the help patch, I get canvas-help.pd which is not really about arrays... The last time I checked (some while ago) I got the same info as in control example 15.array.pd and - in a subpatch - 16.more.arrays.pd which is a lot more useful!

I noticed because I forgot the xticks syntax and tried to look it up but couldn't find it in a help patch.

Christof