[PD] Gem issues with OSX and Windows 10. Was subject: gem install issues for Pd 0.47.1 Vanilla using Deken under OS X

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:27:44 CET 2016

I didn't see anyone reply to Jugen. I have a student who is having the same
problem in Windows 10. Thursday he attempted to email the list, but I never
spotted his email here.

He was also installing Gem with deken and only gemhead was creating. With
declare or Startup, the Pd window reports that it couldn't list Pd. We
quite certain the path is right.

Has anyone solved this behavior?

I must add that I've seen deken default to different paths on different
computers running OSX, but this is a different topic.

Message: 6