[PD] cyclone comment and cross platform (was Re: Purr Data rc1)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:10:21 CET 2016

Hi, I see Purr Data has this feature where it accepts spaces in lables such
as in canvases... this is awesome, and mostly why I use cyclone/comment

I can see we could depart from how you can lable stuff in Purr Data to make
a new working cross platform version of cyclone/comment that is still
backwards compatible.

cheers