[PD] plans for Pd 0.48

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:41:34 CET 2017

Howdy José,

I updated the overall dialogs, including live updates without the Apply button on OSX. This work is overall finalized and included with Pd 0.47.

Can you explain what you mean by: "This really makes programming GUI very time wasting."

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>