[PD] plans for Pd 0.48

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 23:53:52 CET 2017

Just that not having an apply means that you need to accept the changes and
that closes the dialog, so if you dont like the result, you need to go into
the properties again, with an apply button, you could see the results
before quitting that menu.

I don't understand, so you mean that this is the definite ruling on that? I
thought maybe a better solution was being researched. I miss the "Apply"
button

--
José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net