[PD] include libpd? (Re: plans for Pd 0.48)

Peter Nyboer p at nbor.us
Wed Jan 4 19:17:56 CET 2017

> another wishlist from my side (which I wanted to address at PdCon16~ but
> somehow didn't manage).
> would it be possible to include the libpd glue into the proper Pd sources?

Funny - I had a somewhat tangential thought this morning. Something to the effect of it being easier to deploy libpd on embedded devices. I haven’t really looked into it very deeply, hence my uncertainly about whether or not it’s easy, but I know it’s not “juzt 1 klik!” (oh, yeah, I went there).

Peter