[PD] Nonlocal shared symbol ?

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Jan 10 20:53:15 CET 2017

In fact, i was thinking about this system :

- one server patch (or you can use an other programming language)
managing the text to share and waiting a connection from a client to
share this text
- patches and/or abstractions client that need this text. They just have
to connect to the server at startup.

With this solution, you can use different patches/abstractions, on
different intances of Pd (on different computer if needed) to share the
same text.
++

Jack