[PD] standalone with preferences included on OSX?

Alex Norman x37v.alex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:59:56 CET 2017

Since pd is open source you could always modify the defaults and make your own build but it shouldn't have to come to that.
100% portable.. I assume you're only targeting one os? Which one?

For Mac I think you should be able to put your externals in extra (inside Pd.app) and.. Can you use declare with stdpath to reference those?

A three step process would probably be more educational though.. Install pd, copy all these externals to a given place, write this into pdrc..

Alex