[PD] standalone with preferences included on OSX?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Jan 13 13:15:55 CET 2017

hello,
we have done something similar to distribute a chdh performance on a usb stick.
Nicolas did the job for osX. As far as I remember, he started from an old pd-extended package, change the pd version, add externals and did few glue to start everything as we wanted

You can download it and see how it works :

http://www.chdh.net/egregore_source.php

cheers