[PD] Purr Data rc4

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:30:25 CET 2017

>You should get "42" in the nbx.

Thats right, this was the type of thing I was guessing when I mentioned the html/javascript thing.

I`m not shy to say that my knowledge on javascript in almost null, but I handle normal html+css.

We should think what is best:

A .pd file that contains all the <html>,

An .html file that contains the .pd inside a <code>,

or leaving them separated and having some sort of [htmlcanvas].

I think the "developer tools" is the natural Editor for any of the above.