[PD] cross platforms issues with displaying fonts in vanilla but not in Purr Data

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 06:26:16 CET 2017

Your point is clear to me.

Careful with your assumptions, we are comparing things that were done with ¨Monaco¨ in the first place.

I understand your point and I agree that we should find find the best option.

Your latest screenshots looks like courier on Windows.

Attached image.

We must do a patch on Courier and test if it renders the same across Oss.

I’m not with my pc so I leave that to you. Anyway @home I have a VM with OSX snow leopard or something old to do such test, I think you have a better Test envrioment.

Salutti,
Lucarda.