[PD] sigpack/freqshift~ / ladspa plug in to compare

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:19:56 CET 2017

so, sigpack/freqshift~ is based on a ladspa plugin, and I think it's
supposed to be a frequency shifter just like pd vanilla's extra
complex-mod~ object, am i right? But it sounds really "worse"/more
distorted, so is it really supposed to be like that?

I guess if someone has this plugin, a test could be made to check how the
original works... try it with a sinusoid and you'll be able to hear how
sigpack/freqshift~ really distorts it.

here's the original plugin  ( bode shifter 1431
http://plugin.org.uk/ladspa-swh/docs/ladspa-swh.html#id1431 )

cheers