[PD] versions of libraries from extended in deken (was Different versions of iemguts library in Deken)

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 3 14:54:48 CET 2017

On 03-03-17 07:42, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

> could just be "0.0.1" or something. The one thing I dont get is tof, I
> couldn't find the version, but there's a new one in deken as 0.2.1,
> maybe call it 0.2 then? But I wonder how that version name came up...
> here's tof's git https://github.com/electrickery/pd-tof

I couldn't find a version number either, and having made some bug-fixes,
a new version number was needed. So I postulated the original 0.1.0 and
following the Pd standard of "major.minor.bugfix" I ended up at 0.2.1
(new version and a bug-fix).

The version from pd-extended then should be 0.1.0 but 0.0.extended will
do too.

Fred Jan