[PD] comport - right outlet outputs only '-1'

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:08:13 CET 2017

On Fre, 2017-03-03 at 08:35 -0500, Martin Peach wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 4:55 AM, Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >  * Wouldn't it be good if there'd be some 'report' message that
> > would
> >    trigger a dump of the current inner state, like 'xonxoff 0,
> > stopbit
> >    2, parity 0' etc.
> >
> Have you tried the [info( message?

Thanks, I missed that one. That's exactly what I meant.

Now I realize that it is not necessary for 'open' to be reported
automatically. One can send 'info' in zero logical time after 'open'
and it  instantaneously reports whether opening the device worked or
not.

Everything alright then.. Time for a release.

Roman