[PD] purr data 2.1.1

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 23:27:10 CET 2017

There's a separate repo for pd-l2ork 1.0-- that's the one that uses tcl/tk/tkpath for the GUI.  That codebase has been officially merged with pd-l2ork 2.0 (which is what I call "Purr Data").  Official in the sense that we've gone through and tried to make sure that we ported all changes to pd-l2ork 1.0 during the time pd-l2ork 2.0 was being created.

> So there's a pd-l2ork 1.0-- version that has the same features as the latest purr data (2.1.1) release? that's not quite clear to me yet.
No, the pd-l2ork 1.0 is the tcl/tk/tkpath version that Ivica has been maintaining
and developing on github.  It does not include a lot of the features that are in Purr
Data-- like the new dropdown atom and other things.
You can still use the 1.0 version, and if you find bugs there we will try to fix
them (and also port fixes to Purr Data if they apply there, too).  But we're not
porting features from 2.0 back to 1.0.

-Jonathan