[PD] [Deken] how to use -objects.txt feature?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:22:29 CET 2017

Ok. I have those files in my current folder:

pduino-v0.6--externals.zip
pduino-v0.6--externals.zip.asc
pduino-v0.6--externals.zip.sha256
pduino-v0.6-objects.txt

Contents of pduino-v0.6-objects.txt:

---
arduino	interface Pd to analog and digital input and output pins of an arduino board
arduino-gui	graphic version of the arduino object that also reflects the boards state
---

I do:

deken upload pduino-v0.6--externals.zip

Am I doing the right thing? Also, are the indexes actived immediately
after uploading or are they updated at some scheduled intervals?

What is the correct format of the objects.txt file? More specifically,
what is the delimiter between object name and description?

Roman