[PD] [comport] interpreting byte 13 as 10

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:47:22 CEST 2017

I encountered an issue that might be related.

I don't have an Arduino board at hand right now, but I try to
reconstruct from memory. The [arduino] abstraction from pduino 0.6
allows to query the pin state of each pin. When testing this, I noticed
I cannot query the state of pin 13. I send 'pinState 13' and I get the
state of pin 10, in other words I receive a message like:

'pinState 10 DIGITAL_INPUT 0'

I wondered about it, but didn't have the time to further investigate.

This is with:
* Pd 0.47.1
* pduino 0.6
* comport 1.1.1