[PD] accoustic guitar chord detection

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Mar 30 02:22:26 CEST 2017

  Attached is an attempt to detect 3 notes chords from [adc~], I had to
enlarge window and peaks number for a better detection and added a part
that choose the most recurrent harmonics...

  It almost always works on chords played in the middle of the guitar
neck. However it sometimes mixes the bass between the first note and
it's subharmonic fifth, and is confused between a major chord and it's
fifth sus4 chord.