[PD] bring the noise

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 04:46:12 CEST 2017

I released today a library, still in very early and experimental stage -
where future releases may not respect backwards compatibility, until a
final release is made. The release is mostly meant to a current class I'm
teaching, I only wanted to share it when a final release - or at least a
beta one - was ready. but anyway, I did create some noise objects, inspired
and stole from SuperCollider.
They are:

   - [crackle~]
   - [cusp~]
   - [gbman~]
   - [henon~]
   - [latoocarfian~]
   - [lfnoise~]
   - [lincong~]
   - [logistic~]
   - [quad~]
   - [standard~]

Full objects list at https://github.com/porres/pd-else

and the release is here (currently alpha3)
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases

I'm now very interested in chaotic generators, and I can glady work on more
of those...

I'm currently working on cloning LorenzL from SC...

cheers