[PD] Find: Found object not in front

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jun 22 14:42:01 CEST 2017

On 2017-06-22 13:05, rolfm at dds.nl wrote:
> hi,
>
> when using Find in Vanilla 0.47.1, the window of a found object doesn't
> come in front.
>
> in my memory it did in 'earlier days'.
>
> i'm on Windows 10, where Pdext-43.4 still does it.
>
> so i suppose the OS is not the culprit.

working here with Pd-0.47-1 (Debian/GNU linux, amd64).
i somehow remember, that there are problems with opening GOP.

could you describe the problem with a minimal setup, step-by-step?

what exactly do you mean with "doesn't come to front"?
what happens if the window is already visible? if it is partly obscured?

fgasmdr
IOhannes