[PD] Pd on Tinker Board?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Jun 29 08:12:15 CEST 2017

I had it running with Pd Vanilla and PurrData.
I'm waiting for the source code to be published for the current TinkerOS 1.8
since I'd like to recompile the kernel.

The internal sound card only shows up if you use port audio not when you use
alsa.
I havn't tried jack, though.

So far I'm not impressed but I havn't done anything serious so far.

Ingo