[PD] your favorite key:value data structure?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 23:31:52 CEST 2017

> My understanding is that 'coll' is NOT a part of vanilla, but rather a
> part of 'cyclone', not maintained by Miller.  Since I'm looking for a pure
> Vanilla solution, this is not a good choice.  right?

Yep, [coll] is an external from cyclone, not part of vanilla. It is not
maintained by Miller, but this doesn't mean that it is not being
maintained, as cyclone is in active development and maintenance. But it is
not clear why you need a vanilla solution, if it is a matter of an external
being maintained or not. Usually this restriction comes from a matter of
doing something with libpd, sometimes it is a case of personal preference...

As I understand, [coll] and [text] may have different features, though I
wouldn't know about them, like I just asked, as well as I asked if there
could be any benefit in also cloning max's [dict] object.

cheers