[PD] expr update for 0.48

Shahrokh Yadegari sdy at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 20 05:38:43 CEST 2017

Hi Alexandre and All,

I am not sure if the "using store '=' in functions with multiple arguments"
bug has been reported or not. However, in Expr 0.5 which was included in Pd
0.47  an expression which would use the store operator '=" in  a function
with more than one argument such as the following

expr atan2($f1, x = $f2)

expr if ($f1, x = 1, 0)

would pass the creation process but upon execution would throw a "expr:
FUNC_EVAL(766): bad left type 0" error

This is now fixed.

On a related note, if order to make the selective execution of the if()
arguments to work, I had to make a few structural changes in parsing and
execution of expressions. If you are using the new test version that Miller
has put out, please let me know if you see any bugs that I may have
introduced.

cheers,
Shahrokh

--