[PD] test5, problem with special characters in patches' filenames

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:06:18 CEST 2017

> On Jul 24, 2017, at 12:00 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> From: Dario Sanfilippo <sanfilippo.dario at gmail.com <mailto:sanfilippo.dario at gmail.com>>
> Subject: [PD] test5, problem with special characters in patches' filenames
> Date: July 24, 2017 at 10:10:58 AM GMT+2
> To: pd-list <pd-list at iem.at <mailto:pd-list at iem.at>>
>

> There seems to be a problem with special characters in filenames, namely round parentheses (I haven't tested the other ones).

Sigh. The bug is only on macOS as it's with the default command which requires single quoted strings (what a pain). Looks like parens need to be escaped. I fixed one major bug which reveals a slightly more minor one. Fix should be relatively simple...

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>