[PD] Pd documents path proposal

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 00:45:15 CEST 2017

> I'm not seeing that behavior, unless you mean under the audio or midi
> dialogs which are always on top of other windows when open.

You're right. That's what I was encountering.

> I can change the naming of Libraries to Externals, but I am not changing
> the listing behavior for now. Especially after spending time just putting
> it back together after the user search path stuff was removed previously.

 That's fine, i'm just being picky now.

> That's because I limited the max # of cols to 3 because there is no
> horizontal scroll bar aka if you keep opening new columns, you can scroll
> back unless you click back or use the keyboard. We can bump the max to 4 if
> you want. I didn't feel like spending another *1-2 whole days* on adding &
> testing browser horz scrolling...

Ha! ok, 4 colums should do it, but that's about the limit for 13.3''
display i guess

About the Deken issue, I thought it was it but it wasnt.

I think what happened was that the first time i opened your previous built,
Pd created Pd/externals, and I immediately tried getting gem, and had
issues with the extraction, getting duplicate folders + tar file (same with
zexy, tof, cyclone,etc)

Now I just tried  Pd-0.48.0-test6-docspath4.app and Deken could download
and extract Gem perfectly to Pd/extenals

I think it is because pd/externals was already created beforehand, but i
havent tested that

translating: I noticed newer strings. When and where would it be safe to
make a PR for spanish before the release?
--
http://fdch.github.io/tv