[PD] zoom current state

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:53:45 CEST 2017

This is a longstanding problem which I reminded myself of trying to fix
some other GOP stuff for 0.48 - I might manage to fix it for 0.48-1 but
was afraid to change too much so close tot he release of 0.48-0

(Also have to look at Fred Jan's solution which is apparently quite different
from mine :)

cheers
Miller