[PD] Issues with Gem 0.39-3 on OS X via Deken in Pd

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Sep 29 11:52:24 CEST 2017

hello,
I don't use OSX, but having Gem not being cross platform is a problem.
so I think "get money, pay a coder." should be considered.

Since we are many being upset by the current Gem situation, I hope that a subscription should gather a decent amount of money.

Dan, Antoine, or anyone else : How long do you think it would need to get pix_video, pix_film (and all other object that are currently not working on osX), and to get a Gem binary for osX 32 and 64 bits?
and how much money would you need to add this work on your TODO list?

cheers
Cyrille