[PD] purr data 2.3.2's gem on windows 10

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 23:42:13 CEST 2017

On Win10 there seems to be the problem with a dll file: MSVCR71.DLL that is
missing.
Placing it in the Gem folder helped me a lot. Your problem might be
something else, but
this dll file seems important on Win10 when running GEM. It has been
discussed in other threads
with Gem in Pd Vanilla and Win10.

Best,
Björn Eriksson