[PD] [PD-announce] PuREST JSON 1.4.2 "Argo in shipyard" released

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Oct 18 12:07:12 CEST 2017

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the info, libcurl3, liboauth0 and libjson-c3 are now installed.
But, I am still unlucky with deken install, I get nothing after [declare
-stdpath purest_json -stdlib purest_json] and [json-decode] :
 json-decode
... couldn't create

In verbose mode I get :
tried /home/jack/.local/lib/pd/extra//purest_json/json-decode.pd_linux
and succeeded

Do we need a new version of purest_json on deken ?
++

Jack