[PD] which pix_opencv to select in Deken?

Pagano, Patrick patrick.pagano at uconn.edu
Wed Oct 18 18:47:44 CEST 2017

Last i tried you also had to have the OpenCV Framework for it to work in OSX and Linux

It was not only the Pd stuff that was required.

I would love some clarity of the state of OpenCV in OSX/Linux too if anyone can share that info

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A

Assistant Professor in Residence

Digital Media & Design

Web & Interactive Technologies