[PD] [PD-announce] else 1.0 beta 5 released

school shoes schoolshoes at outlook.com
Sat Nov 4 06:55:18 CET 2017

thanks for this it's a great library.

I've noticed what I think is a bug in the latest release. It says in the help file for trigger~ that a bang will send an impulse but I get : trigger~:no method for 'bang' ". However sending a bang seems to work as expected in older releases of else. Tried on macos10.12 and ubuntu studio 16.04 . cheers