[PD] 32 bit linux build in Deken for else lib?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:58:30 CET 2017

Just as a note, the install guide for building Pd has been greatly updated. Hopefully the steps make much more sense: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/INSTALL.txt <https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/INSTALL.txt>

Also, I think Alex was referring more to building his external and less about building Pd.

> Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 00:48:41 +1100
> From: Richie Cyngler <glitchpop at gmail.com>
>
> I've tried but I've never been able to build Pd successfully. I just don't
> really understand all the steps well enough.
>
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> yep, this is what I said, I need another build to upload it to deken, I
>> thought that one was supposed to be what you needed, but it's arm only. Can
>> you build it and send me it?
>>
>> Or, Patrick, can't you also build for regular 32 bits?
>>
>> cheers

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>