[PD] Help compiling gendy~

Pagano, Patrick patrick.pagano at uconn.edu
Thu Dec 7 04:31:56 CET 2017

Hi

I am hopeful someone might help me with an issue that is bugging me.

I have been trying to compile a felxt based external that lives here

https://github.com/ssfrr/gendyflext

Iǘe sent soem emails and opened and issue, i thought initially i was getting an error on Raspberry pi related to gcc-4.9 --there was a bug and i recently updated to gcc-6 to build flext cleanly and it build without fail but when i try to build

gendyflext i get the error pasted here

https://pastebin.com/wKZx8AMe

[https://pastebin.com/i/facebook.png]<https://pastebin.com/wKZx8AMe>

src/gendy~.cpp: In member function ‘void gendy::redraw()’: src/gendy~.cpp:2 - Pastebin.com<https://pastebin.com/wKZx8AMe>
pastebin.com

i am hopeful someone on list here could help me with fixing this so i may fun gendy~that spemcer wrote years ago now, please.

I have other versions but this is teh one i want and i do not understand the errors related to pd.

can someoen please take a peak and help me get this external running on raspiberry pi?

Thank you !

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A

Assistant Professor in Residence

Digital Media & Design