[PD] problems testing MIDI clock input

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 13:56:55 CET 2017

well, I was first testing it by sending a clock out from Pd with midiout
into IAC Driver Bus 1 and then getting it back from the same device into
Pd, same jitterness.

And I really haven't seen the clock from Live being jittery... so I don't
believe that's the problem

If you have any setup and a patch that works that I can replicate here I'd
like to test and see if I get the same result.

cheers