[PD] problems testing MIDI clock input

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 04:25:08 CET 2017

I remember some time ago complaining about the jitter in Pd's output timing
and someone, maybe Miller, indicated a change I could do to the source to
improve the timing, I'm guessing it wasn't something that ever got merged
into the source. I forget what it was though.

I imagine the midi in timing is related? Sorry to be so vague.