[PD] Scroll bar behaviour

Martin Hiendl martin at martinhiendl.com
Fri Dec 8 17:12:52 CET 2017

Hi list,

Sorry if this has already been brought up somewhere and I couldn't
find it… Since 0.48-0 I'm having a weird behavior with the scroll
bars. As soon as I resize a window, the scroll bars show up even
though the window is bigger than the patch. The only way to make them
disappear again is to either a) click the title bar and drag the
window somewhere else on the screen or b) select all objects in the
patch and move them in any direction. After having done either one of
these once, the window and the scroll bars behave normally again.

Anyone else experiences that?

I'm on mac OS 10.13.2

best
Martin