[PD] GEM on Raspberry Pi

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 23:04:24 CET 2017

Hi Jim,

I dont have a very clear log of what i did. But mainly I compiled pd and Gem from git, fetching all dependencies in pd's INSTALL.txt instructions and (I think) Gem's dependencies from either a debian package or looking into old puredata.info entries on Gem's dependencies. I dont remember id there is a Gem package already. There is no need for compiling Pd, but I think you need to compile Gem. Please, anyone correct me if I'm wrong!

Cheers,

Fede

fdch.github.io/tv