[PD] Can't load external I put together and want to test

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 22:32:00 CET 2017

I just put together some pieces of Pd's source code to make an external,
and even though it compiles without a problem (using Katja's
Makefile.pdlibbuilder), Pd just can't load it. Using verbose mode I see
that Pd tries a bunch of directories, and even though this line is included:

tried
/home/alexandros/Documents/Pd/externals/sync_phasor~/sync_phasor~.pd_linux
and succeeded

Pd keeps on trying to find it, and there are more failure lines after
that and eventually the object can't be created. How can I solve this?

I'm on Ubuntustudio 17.10 with Pd-0.48-0