[PD] How to get off verbose mode?

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Wed Dec 27 23:44:15 CET 2017

Thanks for explanations, sorry if I missed that.

The fact is that the current behavior leads to some confusion, as you know
(e.g change "temporarily" the audio device, then open startup dialog, click
OK, and voila, the audio device is saved...).
So I see mainly 2 options that would fix that:

- saving settings to different files: general/audio/midi
- caching audio and midi settings from initial prefs file reading, and
overriding them only when "save audio settings" or "save midi settings" are
triggered

#2 is better I guess...

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __