[PD] How to get off verbose mode?

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Tue Dec 26 23:48:49 CET 2017

> Setting the -verbose flag adds it to the startup flags and if you *save*
> the settings the flag is saved as well

In fact, on Linux at least, you don't even need to *save* the settings:
clicking "Apply" or "OK" buttons of Path and Startup dialogs "auto"-saves
(all) the settings.

to pd-devs:
if this is intended, maybe:
- Audio and Midi could do as well, instead of their current "Save all
settings" buttons
- "Preferences/Save all Preferences" menu entry could be removed.

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/>