[PD] Trying to use Pduino on Windows 10, error messages at initializing

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 08:08:38 CET 2018

If I'm not mistaken, [pduino] is now supported by Roman Heafeli and you
can get it here https://github.com/reduzent/pduino. The only dependency
for this is [comport] which you can get from Deken (for the OP: Help ->
Find externals, and type "comport", choose the highlighted version which
will suit your system).

There's no reason to go back to extended since it is supported for the
current Pd.