[PD] sensing whether a window is active

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:50:27 CET 2018

You're the greatest, Alex! If it works, this will fix a long standing bug in Context, and you'll be a hero.

If you're making a new object, you might want to consider that the Cyclone object reports 0 ("inactive") whenever you right click on the patch. I don't know if this is a bug, but it would seem more desirable to me if the object ignored right clicks and only reported whether or not the window is active.