[PD] Pd on Tiny Core Linux on Raspberry Pi

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Feb 7 08:30:19 CET 2018

Hi Dan,

On 03/02/18 21:15, Dan Wilcox wrote:
 > Out of curiosity, does the autotools build work as well?

I got this when I tried:

tc at box:~/pure-data$ autoconf
configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
       See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:149: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:162: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN
configure.ac:163: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
configure.ac:164: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.ac:230: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIBM

Then when I tried to run configure:

tc at box:~/pure-data$ ./configure
configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in
m4/config "."/m4/config

I guess there are some additional build dependencies I'd need to install
to get this working.

For now the old makefile.gnu route works great on this platform.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/