[PD] md5 object?

Marco Hugo Schretter mco at zimt.at
Thu Feb 8 04:22:16 CET 2018

hi,

good to hear that pjlink is in use with pd!

resolved it? i'm working on it. i'm controlling several
panasonic d5000 projectors at work with pd. it is definitely
possible with the shell object but i often must use windows
to do pjlink control from ableton with pd and so the shell
object doesn't work. i use pjlink in a theater piece with
livecam etc...and always worked but i turned pjlink security
off (not the best solution but stable).

i'll try to do some documentation soon so maybe we can
solve the md5 thing. there are some opensource projects
which provide all the basic c/c++ code for an md5 external as
i found out. time will come.

@chris: thanks for sha1 example

liebe grüße
marco