[PD] Tcl-tk plugin to avoid paste going to edit mode

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 20:05:49 CET 2018

Hello list,

I had a question for any tcl-plugin programmer out there: is it possible
(and easy) to make a GUI plugin that would avoid Pd going into edit mode
when the paste key combination is pressed? The reason is, while using a
patch with [flatgui/entry], the patch is always going into edit mode.

I would imagine it could work in one of these ways, but I can't judge which
is the easiest:
- remove the key binding that makes ctrl+v go into edit mode
or
- keep the key binding, but after opening edit mode, it closes it again

I tried IO's kiosk plugin, but it didn't help with this particular case.

Best regards,

Jmmmp
<https://www.facebook.com/jmmmpais>