[PD] [PD-announce] PdPcHb 28/02/18

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:37:28 CET 2018

Bit of a late call this one, apologies.

The weather has done it again. Hebden chock-full of snow and the forecast
is for plenty more.

The Big Tin Shed, our usual meeting space is a wonderful location.
It is also, as the name implies, a big draughty industrial unit in a cold
cold corner of the town. Forecast is for -6, it's always somehow a couple
of degrees colder in there, brrrr. Steve, our host from Noisy Toys, reports
having to abandon the space this evening as he couldn't feel his fingers
anymore (w. heaters blasting).

So tomorrow night we've decided to do something a little different...

The Brooks' kitchen table has been the epicentre for some top-notch Pd
action over the last few years, with a whole host of new and old friends
sharing code and insight to practice (with a healthy side-serving of
laughter and cheer). We're relocating here for tomorrow evening.

If you were planning on coming along tomorrow to PdPcHb please get in touch
and I'll let you know our address (we're about 10m walk up the hill from
the BTS, right next to The Birchcliffe Centre). Session starts about 7,
feel free to arrive a little early if you like and we can get setup and be
ready to go. Endless tea on tap, biscuits aplenty.

Hope to see you there,

Julian & Crew