[PD] how to change an object's argument via dynamic patching

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:32:16 CET 2018

> care to elaborate how?

not really, this was a stupid problem I was having with a patch, but
changed the approach entirely and avoided the whole problem on its own, so
I guess it doesn't matter as it basically just made the whole issue I was
having pointless.

as for solutions more closely related to what I wanted, I don't know...
maybe [canvasargs] could be used, but I was thinking of something that
didn't require externals.

cheers