[PD] bigger inlet/outlet size in 0.48.1 ...

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Thu Mar 15 17:52:36 CET 2018

moreover, I think Dan took inlet/outlet's height back from pd-extended's
one, allowing (in a possible future) to draw control/signal differently, as
it was on pd-extended: "empty" signal inlet/outlet.

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/>