[PD] compiling PD on windows

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Mar 22 16:46:43 CET 2018

also, where did you get the sources from? and did you run the autotool steps?

please clone Pd from GitHub and closely follow the instructions in https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/INSTALL.txt.

start with the general section "## Autotools Build (recommended)"
and then continue with "### Windows"

to sum it up quickly: first install the necessary autotools packages, then cd to the pure-data directory and do

./autogen.sh
./configure
make

this will build Pd without ASIO support. if you need ASIO do "./configure --enable-asio" but make sure to get the necessary ASIO files (see https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/tree/master/asio).