[PD] compiling PD on windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:36:53 CET 2018

Hi Rolf,

There's a complete how-to in the first mail on this thread by Oliver.
--> https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2018-03/122089.html

Once you have it done on win10/msys2 you can try with winxp/msys1. There
are chances that it will work!

Follow Fred's guide to install Msys1 -->
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/mingw/WindowsMinGW. Then you should
install msys1 packages (make pkgconfig autoconf automake libtool gettext ) ?

I didn't try it but it might work!

:)